Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A political conversation

Ground rules..... Don't use foul language and don't bash a single person.

My views, especially after FBI investigation.  I am now, more than ever, voting for Trump.  Here is why:  the FBI head started his speech saying that if they found that Hillary had intentionally or grossly mishandled classified information that she should face felony charges.  During is report, they found that Hillary did in fact handle classified info in an inexcusable manner but they refrained from recommending charges. If you are a democrat or a republican I think you should be upset that a women that could have jeopardized American classified information should be in the most powerful seat of government.  Do I think trump is the man for the job.... I don't know....he doesn't have the political chops and is making enemies left and right.... But I personally think he can handle information better....heck we haven't even seen his tax form...so I know he can keep secrets! 

What is your view, let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment